Just before I went on holiday I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by my little sister Laura. He blog, Flight of Life is all about her life in a long distance relationship with her boyfriend who is in the RAF and she touches on life in and her travels in Scotland.
I’ve only been bogging for a couple of months and I this is my second blogger award. When I started blogging I never expected anyone to be
interested in my post let alone nominate me for awards.
The rules of the Sunshine Blogger Award:
• Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
• Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 questions.
• List the rules and display the sunshine blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
• Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for a blog post and link back to their blog.
My questions from Laura
1. What is your proudest achievement?
This would be when I finished college. I studied Health and Social care and I really enjoyed it. I thought I wanted to be a nurse but I soon realized it wasn’t for me. I struggled a lot academically growing up and I was always behind my peers but I persevered and managed to graduate good grades and qualification.
2. What inspired you to start blogging?
I had always read other people’s blogs and followed them on social media. I thought about giving it a go a few years ago, but didn’t feel like anyone would want to read about me. After a lot of uncertainty, I decided to jump in and give it a go. I really enjoy it and wish I had started it sooner.
3. If you could relive a moment of your childhood, what would it be?
I grew up in a small village and spent my days outside in the countryside. I would love to be able to go back to one of these days and see my friend again. She sadly passed away in an accident when we were teenagers and if I could I’d relive just a simple day spent playing with her.
4. In 10 years, where do you see yourself?
My only goal for 10 year’s time is to beat Infertility and have become a mum. Hopefully I will be working in a good job and living in a comfortable home with my family!
5. What’s your favourite adventure you’ve ever been on?
I was a shy and quiet teenager and I became part of a youth group that learned to Canoe and then canoed down the River Tay. I had to meet and get to know people who I had never met, then I had to work and live with them over 3 days on our trip. This turned out be a great experience. I got to see some beautiful scenery in Scotland, learn a new skill and meet some lifelong friends.
6. What is your worst habit?
My worst habit is defiantly biting my nails. I have always bitten them and it is something I tend to do if I’m anxious or nervous. I’ve tried loads of things over the years to stop it but I still haven’t found anything that’s worked, So if anyone has any ideas, let me know?
7. What animal best represents you?
I’m going to be boring and say a cat. I’m a curious person and I like being outdoors where I can adventure. I also enjoy spending time on my own but will socialize when I want to. Sleeping is also something I’m very good at!
8. What’s your favorite type of music?
I honestly don’t have a favorite type, I will listen to almost anything. My Spotify playlist goes from Disney to dance music and then to 60s rock and roll!
9. Where is your favorite holiday destination?
I really enjoyed my holiday to Warsaw. It was completely different to anywhere I’ve ever visited. It’s so full of history and was almost completely destroyed in the Second World War. There is lots of lovely places to eat and museums to visit, but the best thing? That’s it is affordable. I paid only £75 per person for 4 nights!
10. What is your biggest fear?
Teeth! My biggest fear will always be teeth! I don’t know why or where my phobia came from but I have always been afraid or my teeth falling out, children with wobbly teeth and even just talking about the dentist!
11. What’s the best advice you would give other bloggers?
My biggest advice? To never compare yourself to other bloggers. I did this at the start but I soon realized that they had all been doing this for a lot longer than me and at the end of the day it’s not all about how many followers you have. Just do it if you enjoy it.
I would like to nominate all these people for the sunshine blogger reward as they have either just started blogging or I have enjoyed reading their recent posts. If you have already had the pleasure of being nominated for the award please copy me your links and i’ll read your answers on there.
My questions for you
- Do you have any hobbies?
- If you had one wish what would it be?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
- Where is the favourite place you have travelled?
- What is your favourite movie?
- What’s your best childhood memory?
- What was your favourite subject in School?
- What encouraged you to start a blog?
- What would your dream job be?
- Do you prefer the city or countryside and why?
- What’s your biggest achievement
Thanks again to Laura for nominating me for the award and I look forward to reading everyone’s answers.